
Ruby's ability to talk is constantly improving. It's been so funny lately....everyday is something new!
My favorite thing she says has to do with when something is "hiding", or at least concealed from view. The other day I made sausage and covered it with some foil so it didn't get cold. I brought it to the table, and Ruby says "Look, sausage hidey seek!" And yesterday, Jason closed the doors on the tv cabinet and so of course it was then "TV hidey seek!"
She has also learned that anyone will do anything she says if she precludes it with "I love you ____". I love you mama, I love you daddy, I love you papa....yeah, it's hard to resist that. She even tells that to Reder. He says it back too.
She also talks about herself in the third person. For example "Ruby no like that", or "Ruby no make mimis", or "Ruby do it!" It is cute, but "Ruby do it!" gets old.
I know there are more but of course I'm not thinking of them now when I need to......
No comments:
Post a Comment