I don't know what is up with this crazy weather we have been having but it is absolutely divine. I am so grateful every day!
Yesterday was a school day, so while Reder did that, Ruby and I went to Bible Study. Ruby has been fine away from me lately but I guess yesterday she had a rough go. Back at home we had some lunch, then I absolutely could not get her to take a nap, even though she was so sad, and couldn't stop rubbing her eyes. Is she getting teeth? She has had her fingers in her mouth a lot lately....regardless, I got her up then asked her if she would like to go on a car ride....she whined "yeah." The three of us hopped in the car and she was immediately out. Poor girl! Reder is such a sport and is happy to ride around in the car if it makes sissy happy. It was a gorgeous day for a drive, too, and he always enjoys looking at the scenery.
Back at home it was time for some outside playtime. Of course, off come the clothes!! The played in the playhouse, played with the hose, and I even found them out on the dirt pile:

It was so warm, it was amazing. We ate dinner outside again, but no picture this time. Then we all had a popsicle before bathtime. Great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment