Sorry about that! And now I don't think I have time to get current pictures off the camera before the kids wake up. So, I'll do pictures from exactly a year ago. Sometimes that's fun to do anyway.
Here is Reder, age 3. He has more of a baby-look about him here than he does now.

Last September Ruby was just learning to walk. And she had no hair....
Yesterday we had a party with everyone from Jason's office. It was so much fun! We were worried the weather was not going to cooperate, but we got lucky. It was a tad chilly, but warm in the sun. And no wind!! We played volleyball, ate burgers and hot dogs, and just had a generally good time. Maybe we'll have to do it again next year....
Our schedule starts getting a little busy this week. Today we're going to take it easy - maybe go to the Dinosaur Park this afternoon, since it's supposed to be nice out, and we have to cherish these days! Reder starts school next week so there's some prep for that....oh, I hear Ruby. Better run!


No comments:
Post a Comment