Sunday, September 26, 2010

Everything is Better when you're Naked

Summer has returned to Bozeman with a vengeance. I feel like we are on borrowed time, so we are bound and determined to enjoy every last drop! Yesterday we went to a quick garage sale in the morning, and stayed home for the remainder of the day. It was wonderful. We cleaned the garage, and the kids spent the rest of the afternoon playing outside (well, Jas and I did too!). And what do you think Reder and Ruby did? Took off their clothes, or course!

From a distance, immediately prior to the taking of this photo, Jason overheard Reder tell Ruby "I think we should take our clothes off." Reder's got them off here, and Ruby is working on it:



They did a little swimming:


But that didn't last too long. They were out of the pool and spent the rest of the day in the playhouse, or outside playing with the hose. Then they discovered how wonderful it was to make mud in the flowerbed and wallow in it like a couple of little piggies. Afterwards, Reder asked me, "Do we have to take a real bath tonight, or can we just take spit baths?" Seriously? Look at yourself, kid! You're taking a real bath!

I usually make them put on clothes to eat, but tonight we didn't feel like the fight. Who cares.

No comments: