Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How to Catch a Grasshopper

The kids decided they wanted to go swimming today, but once they got all of their clothes off they decided they'd rather run around naked instead. Reder got the pool net out and instead of using it to clean out the pool, they started using it to poke grasshoppers. What fun! So, you stand in the yard with the pool net, totally naked, and yell "COME HERE GRASSHOPPERS!" They did this for the longest time. It was definitely warm today, but I think I would have been cold running around with nothing on. At one point Reder said "oops, one of our grasshopper's legs accidentally fell off." Wonder how that happened!


Also, Ruby enthusiastically called me over to something in the grass at one point. Turns out she had pooped! Gross! I went back later to clean it up and couldn't find it...CUBBY!