Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gymnastics!

Today was our second day of gymnastics, and I actually remembered to take pictures. Last weekend I had a total impulse buy of getting Ruby a leotard, and some footless tights. I just couldn't resist. She thought she was hot stuff this morning! Reder said "Wow Ruby, you look like a real ballerina!" I was worried he would be jealous, but he didn't care.

Here we are, right before our class began. I had them say "I love gymnastics!"

Aunt Karie requested a side-shot of Ruby:


It's blurry, but Ruby is running down the Tumble Track, which is a long, skinny trampoline that you can run/hop/bounce/skip/run backwards down, then flop onto a mat. Pretty fun!


Here's Reder running backwards down the Tumble Track:


Goofy Ruby after bouncing on a trampoline:


We finished off our fun by going to McDonald's for lunch. They ate their lunch so fast. I think Ruby even ate all of hers before Reder, which lately hasn't been the case. She even went down for a nap quite easily today. Fun morning!


No comments: