Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Fall Hike

This afternoon Dad and I took the kids up the canyon for a little "hike". It's a paved trail (handicapped accessible, which is great), which also means it's level. Perfect for little kids! Reder brought his motorcycle and we pulled Ruby in the wagon. We threw sticks in the river, and wandered through amongst the trees. It was a gorgeous fall day....things are definitely starting to change color around here!

Here is Reder with his motorcycle:


I felt like I needed to get one of Ruby in the wagon but I simply cannot take good pictures of that child. This was the best one!:

At one point we stopped for a little snack along the way. Ruby, stop making that face!:


Tomorrow Reder has school again, and me and Papa and Ruby have a million errands to run, so not sure there's going to be many opportunity for pictures! I'll keep you "posted" though, ha!

No comments: