This morning we picked up the neighbor boy, then took Reder to school. Then we came home and Ruby and Treyson played until 10, then Treyson's mom came over and took them to her house until around noon. Works great! During my time off I went shopping. I have not taken myself shopping in a really really long time. I bought myself a coat and some jeans. I had to chuckle at myself about these jeans. Karie hand-me-downed a pair of BKE jeans that I found out I really loved. I was walking by the Buckle and noticed they sell them there. I started looking through this mound of jeans and a sales gal walked up and said "those are the lowest rise, skinniest jean we sell. I don't think you want those." Ha! I so look like a mom (she was right of course)! I did end up getting some jeans though. Yeah, now I'm like all cool and stuff.
Reder had Lunch Bunch at school, which means he stays an hour later, and brings his lunch and eats it there - the idea is to get them used to the idea of eating lunch at school next year. He thought it was pretty cool!
Jason had a meeting tonight after work. Whenever that happens, Karie and I would always take the kids and do something fun. Well, since Karie is not here anymore we decided to do it alone. We went to the park. It was another fabulous day (why are we so lucky??). We ran in to some people from church there, so that was fun for both me and the kids. Here they are playing in the sand:

Then we went out for pizza. Here is a self-portrait:
The kids were so good tonight. They were easy at bathtime, and even helped me clean up trains. It's not even 8:30 and Ruby has been asleep for a good 20 minutes. Wow, easy night.Well, I'm tired. Signing off. Nighty night!
No comments:
Post a Comment