Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fun at the Park

Tonight we went to the "Burger Store" and took our dinner to Lindley Park so we could eat in the grass and then play play play! What fun this was. Jason and I hate the Burger Store but honestly it's easy to feed your kids. We feel bad about it - they probably eat it every 10 days to 2 weeks. Oh well, guess there's worse things. They eat well when we're home. Plus, who said special treats are a bad thing??

Here are some pictures from our evening (granted we were still home by 6 so Ruby could go to bed!).






This last picture is of Reder in the new carrier I just got for Ruby. I was getting nervous about what we were going to use in the airport, etc for our upcoming Iowa trip, and Ruby needs containment. Abby recommended this one and it's great!! The kid more sits as opposed to dangles, so much more comfortable. Ruby loves it. She's been in it for two walks so far and doesn't say a peep other than happy sound, plus it's comfy for me too. It can hold kids up to 40 pounds - I weighed Reder and he's 35 so he got to try it too. He thinks it's fun, and at the time it wasn't bad, but my back is a little sore tonight so not sure I'm going to be doing that very often! I'll try to get one of Ruby in it sometime too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice carrier! I think that is very similar to the one we have! Is it an Ergo? We have a Beco, but they are really similar...it has been a total lifesaver, and it's really fun for the kid! If Ruby is fussy, stick her in it and go about your chores...it's almost a guaranteed nap spot!