We always go peek at kids before we go to bed. This is what we found in Reder's room. Does this look comfortable? He didn't say much tonight when I put him down. Guess he was busy making his little nest.

By the way, his baby's name is Debay, and when you pronounce it, put the accent on the second syllable. He named her of course.For good measure we took a picture of Ruby makin' mimis as well. Speaking of Ruby, she had her 1 yr checkup today. She is fine....not too much to report. She is 21 lb 11 oz (60th percentile) and 30 inches (75th percentile). She had to get a shot which made her cry, but also made her take an excellent nap this afternoon. Shots always seem to do that.
I finished planting the beds out front today but decided I have a little hole that needs a clematis. Can they grow in the shade? Gosh planting is fun!

1 comment:
This morning when I went to get him up (at 7:30) he told me "I'm not done makin' mimis," so I left him.
Post a Comment