Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Warm Saturday

Today was a beautiful day, and we spent most of it outside.  Everything started out fine until Jason realized he really ought to dig up our sprinkler valve boxes and reset them as we got unlucky and the ground we chose to put them in settled considerably.  We knew this was happening but this year it caught up to us and we had a lot of leaks.  Here is an action shot of Jason digging the whole thing up.  It's not that horrible, just a little annoying.  Like my dad, Jason hates plumbing.


Ruby thoroughly enjoying playing with the sink on the back deck.  She's finally conceded and will keep her hat on for the most part.  While she splashed Reder spent a lot of his time helping Daddy dig.



Ruby will be 1 yr old this week (!) so I flipped her carseat around.  This is a photo of her about to ride forward-facing for the first time.  She had I were going to the nursery to get perennials for my beds out front.   I bought a bunch of plants and got a considerable amount planted.  After Ruby was in bed Reder really helped me too (mostly by playing with worms, but he's fun to have around nonetheless).  I'll upload some pictures of that soon, maybe tomorrow.  I forgot to take a picture today.


No comments: