Today Karie and I loaded up the minivan and took the kids to visit my good friend Andrea in Laurel. Andrea and I were RA's together in college way back when. Her girls are the same age as my kids so it's fun to get together. It's two hours away, which really isn't that bad. We're trying to get together once a month.
This is a picture of Reder and Josie eating lunch at the cool Dora table.

I put Ruby in Addison's swing to see what she thought. She was intrigued but had no intention of sitting still. Speaking of Ruby, she was kind of a pill today. She fussed most of the way there, until she finally fell asleep once we were about there. She absolutely would not take a nap there (cried so hard she threw up! I'm nervous to take her places this summer!). A picture below shows she did eventually fall asleep on the way home though.
Here's what happens when you play hard all day and don't rest (note the burger and fries in Reder's lap. We had stopped to get him a little snack and keep him busy for the ride home):
I'm not sure what to do about Ruby lately, and today was a good example. Every time I put her down to sleep she screams and screams. She didn't used to be this bad. It can take the better part of an hour for her to calm down and sleep. I know she's teething, but honestly the last couple of days she hasn't seemed to be in as much pain as last weekend, so I'm not convinced that's it. Jason and I wonder if this correlates with switching her from formula to milk, but the first ingredient in formula is milk so I don't think that could be upsetting her stomach. Whatever it is, I hope it's a phase. This is getting old! Lucky for her she's cute, so we'll keep her. :)
Andrea, thanks for a great day!!! See you soon!



1 comment:
Those fries didn't go to waste did they?
Post a Comment