Friday, May 29, 2009

Itty Bitty Bikini and a Sweaty Boy


Ruby got a bikini from Aunt Mary and Great Gramma Finney a few months ago. I put it on her today I took her picture, because honestly I don't think it's going to fit long. She had another cute suit from Auntie Sue that was hopefully going to fit this summer but it is much too small, so sad. I gave her my phone to play with during this, which means she's so engrossed with it that she doesn't think to escape, and I can get a picture.


Her eyes look really blue in this picture, but that's a bit deceiving. They're just like her daddy's - gray.
She is so fair-skinned, which is so different from Reder. I put sunscreen on the kid and he already has a serious farmer's tan.
Climbing into Reder's desk chair:


Ooh, look at that hot bod!
This is my sweaty Reder. I think sweaty, dirty little boys are too cute. We had just come in from a walk. It was 80 something today so we were both a little toasty. He is sitting at the island in this photo sampling some watermelon while I was cutting it up:

Still sweaty, here he is upstairs playing in a cardboard box while Ruby modeled her swimsuit:


On a side note, I was talking with Reder today about how Gramma Janet and Papa Rob are likely going to move to a new house closer to Reder than where they are now. He said "well, they can live in the grass next to our garage. " Well there you have it, guess they can live in our grass!

Tomorrow I'm going garage sale'ing (how do you spell that?) and I can hardly wait!

No comments: