This post is nothing in particular - just a bunch of random stuff we've been doing.
Dad's had a lot of spare time on his hands lately, so he made Reder a suspension bridge. we attached it to the backside of his swingset, and anchored it to the ground with a log and some stakes. He thinks it's pretty cool! Ruby also thinks it's fun to sit on it and bounce up and down.
The other day Reder told us he wanted to hold Ruby, which hasn't happened in a while because Ruby usually won't sit still for anything anymore. He loves her, and boy does she love him. If I can't make her happy I call in Reder as backup.
I love this picture. This is a classic Ruby face. It means she needs something, like food, or out of her chair, or something along those lines. I'm sure we will see this look in her even as a big kid.
The strawberries have been wonderful lately so Reder and I made pie. I had some leftover pie crust so put it in a pan for him to make his own. We baked it, then added some pudding, and I let him put sprinkles all over it. He even got to stick his hand in it. Granted no one ate this pie, but it was fun.
Here's the strawberry pie we really had for dessert. Yum. 
No comments:
Post a Comment