This weekend I worked on planting our beds in the front of the house. Jason built the stone wall last year so we are finally getting to fill it in. Gosh, it's been fun! Ruby's been sleeping like a champ during the day so Reder and I work like crazy until she wakes up. I manage to get a little done while she's awake but honestly, not much. Here are a few photos. I'm not done yet, but I'm close. It's mostly perennials with a few shrubs tossed in. I can't wait to see what they look like once they get a little bigger and start to fill in a bit.
Jason worked on sprinklers again today but made good progress. Hopefully he will be able to finish in the next couple of days so we can get the garden in.
Reder was happy outside with us today the entire time. He would bring Daddy a drink of water (in a sippy cup of course) and a little snack every now and then. We caught a beetle. Ruby ate some dirt, and spent a lot of time playing catch with an empty coke can (too cute, Jason would toss it, she would crawl like crazy to get it, then bring it back and put it in his hand). We also had burgers for dinner out on the deck but I forgot to take a picture.
Well, Jason and I are exhausted and dirty. Think it's time for a shower and relaxing.


1 comment:
ITs looking good!
Post a Comment