On Saturday it was time to go home - darn. This trip went by way too fast! We had to check out of our hotel but our flight didn't leave till 3 or so, so we left our bags at the hotel and went to Downtown Disney for awhile.
First I took some pictures of our hotel. Here's our room:
And our bowling pin pool.
And this enormous Lady. Almost creepy.
Kids played with Hula hoops while Daddy checked our bags at the hotel.
We used our last snack credits at Downtown Disney. We let them get whatever they wanted. Surprisingly Reder chose this marshmallow stick, dipped in chocolate and M & M's. The bigger shocker was that he ate the whole thing!
Ruby got a nasty, plastic-like sugar cookie (just how I like them!):
We played at the Lego Store for awhile. This time Reder got to fill a small container of bulk Lego's for $8. Jason was like a kid in a candy shop. He had Reder fill it with pieces he considered priceless as a kid. And now Reder has a whole jar of them!
We got to the airport and our flight to Chicago was late. That meant that by the time we got to Chicago we had to RUN to the gate for our Bozeman flight. It was all good but we did not have time to get dinner, and we were starving. We ended up buying these snack box things on the plane. They weren't that bad, or not as bad as I figured they'd be. One came with a little sack of cookies. Ruby refused to eat them, saying "I don't like these cookies! I like my cookies BIG and HOMEMADE!" Oh, that's funny.
Ruby eventually fell asleep and that kid did not wake up until the next morning. We transferred her from plane to stroller to floor, shown here (she's sound asleep):
...to carseat to bed. Reder never fell asleep and did great. In fact we never had any over-exhaustion or crabiness from him throughout the trip, and we worked him hard! Maybe he's finally getting over that.
It was great to come home. In fact I came home ultra-motivated to get stuff done around here. I can put up some pictures of that soon.
Great trip!









No comments:
Post a Comment