Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Disney - Part 6

On Thursday we headed to our favorite park, Magic Kingdom.  We had fun in Fantasy Land (If you have not noticed, my little girl is TALL.  She might lap her brother):


We enjoyed a fantastic snack in Adventure Land - Dole Whips.  This is orange soft-serve in a cup with pineapple juice.  Yum.


I'm not sure what they are doing but we eventually headed back to our hotel for an afternoon rest.  here we are walking to our hotel room.  I wish I could remember why I took this picture.  See that big bowling pin in the background?  That's the staircase up to our room.

Right when we started this vacation Ruby ran straight into a railing and gave herself a nice black eye.  This picture doesn't do it justice.  Karie said she looked like a pirate and got her to squint her bad eye and say "ARGH!".  She still does it.  She's a sport.

After our rest we went to Epcot.  It was a hot day.  Here we are stopped in "Italy" to watch a juggler.  I took this picture b/c the kids are holding hands.  So cute.


We had dinner in "Japan".  This was great fun.  They cooked our dinner right in front of us on a huge cooktop.

Reder was fascinated by this:

She's hot and sweaty:

Goodness these noodles are great!


Our chef put a piece of paper b/n the kids' chopsticks and fastened with a rubberband so they could use them easily - and they did!

Now why is this upside down?  Either way, Reder loved it too.


No comments: