One day we took a little trip down to Austin, to Zilker (?) park. Karie and Andrew came too. At this park there is a train. We went up to the little kiosk to buy our tickets, and when I came back Ruby said "Where's my ice cream cone?" Guess the kiosk did kinda look like a mini Dairy Queen, or something along those lines. Funny!! We played on the playground equipment until it was our turn to ride the train, but Reder really had no interest. He just wanted to ride the train. We got on, and Jason and I sat down and were trying to get RUby to sit with us too (Reder went with Karie and Andrew) but she threw an absolute fit b/c she wanted Aunt Karie. So, Karie and Andrew got stuck with both of them, though I don't think they minded. Jason and I rode alone! Crazy!

After the park we went to a Tex-Mex place called Chuy's. Since eating was the overall theme of the trip, we indulged. Delicious!
Vacation is sure hard work!



No comments:
Post a Comment