Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Love Dare

Last Friday night Jason and I had our first Love Dare date at church. It was fun, and we can't wait until this Friday where we really truly get to drop the kids off at the church nursery and go on our date!

Last Friday was difficult. Ruby wouldn't take a nap, and she was just generally a bit crabby. I was worried she wouldn't last the evening at church but she did fine.

The kids decided they wanted to "dress up" for the night. Reder got dressed all by himself, and chose this:


It's maybe hard to see in this picture, but those pants are WAY too short. He looked ridiculous. The bad thing was that he insisted on wearing them to church on Sunday too. We didn't argue. Pick your battles.

Here is what Ruby chose - my "Fame" dress from when I was a kid (or was it Karie's??). She loved it. Reder thought she looked like hot stuff too!

She looks sweet in this picture, but don't buy it!

No comments: