Last Friday we flew on the airplane (a big deal when you're little!!) to Georgetown, TX to visit my aunt, uncle, and grandma. Our trip went so smoothly, and we even got a few comments that we had well-behaved kids! Easy trip! It was so fun to see everyone, and let the kids remind themselves how fun family is. I'm going to post about our trip in chunks, just because I'm no good at uploading pictures in order. Anyway, one of the highlights of the trip was an excursion to the city of Round Rock, which is about 10 miles (?) south of Georgetown, to the legendary Round Rock Donut shop.

It was nice enough to eat our donuts outside (good thing, b/c there was no inside seating!). The kids enjoyed waving to the cars as they came out of the drive-through:
I sampled their namesake monster donut (absolutely delicious, by the way):
Even Great Grandma Finney had a bite:
And of course Jason had a bite:
We all felt a little bit heavier after this breakfast but it was worth it!




No comments:
Post a Comment