I am getting excited for Halloween, mostly because I am almost done with costumes....just a wee bit more on Ruby's left, and we're set!
Here I am going to post some pictures from Halloweens past:
2009, Ruby 1 yr, Reder 3 yrs
Karie was that darn pink rabbit, and Ruby was a pig:

Gramma Janet was a (psycho) clown, and Reder was a pirate:
Halloween 2008, Ruby not quite 6 months, Reder 2 yr.
Jason and I were farmers, and the kids were cows:
Halloween 2007. Ruby in utero, and Reder 18 months. Reder was a cow again. In this photo I was so ill being pregnant with Ruby. I would have stayed at home on the couch that night and had Jason take Reder out to trick-or-treat, but he was deathly ill with something entirely different. Since I just wanted to vomit and had no other symptoms, I had to go.
Ruby said something that Jason and I sure thought was funny today. For breakfast I gave her a piece of toast with cherry jam on it. She looks at me and holds up her toast and says "What's this? Funny peanut butter?" We told her it was jam but she referred to it as funny peanut butter all through breakfast.
We had a good day today but kids were monsters by tonight. Reder was so exhausted. I'm so glad everyone is asleep now, finally!



No comments:
Post a Comment