Cub has always had a love of pillows, so I've always wanted to get her a bolster bed. Now that she's getting to be an old dog it struck me the other day that wouldn't it be horrible if she never got a bolster bed before she goes to doggy heaven (not sure why I was being so sentimenal)? We saw bolster beds at Costco and therefore had to get one for each of the girls. This is what Cubby thought of hers:
Gramma and Papa brought over Reder's playhouse (AKA Huntin' Cabin) today. There's a lot of snow in the yard as you will see, but we wanted to move it before the ground thaws, and of course Reder REALLY wanted them to bring it over.
Dad venturing off the driveway into the snowy yard:
Not surprisingly, Papa got stuck. Good thing he has a huge truck so it wasn't a big deal!
The playhouse in position. Gosh did Reder think this was cool! I'm excited because this summer we are going to "landscape" around it. I think a kid would love to have a sunflower patch. It's in a nice location in the yard - I can see him from the kitchen window, and it's right near the garden so when I'm out there working he can play in it alongside me.
It's COLD tonight so we are sitting by the fireplace right now trying to keep warm. Lost just came on - the only show we make sure we watch. Better run!



2 comments:
Are big kids allowed in the playhouse? It looks awesome and I can only imagine the trouble Reder and Ruby will get into while playing in there together. Your mom might have to make some aprons and some pink curtains (for Ruby) so she feels like is hers too.
Reder would LOVE it if you came in his playhouse....and am I getting a hint that somebody wants an apron, as this is the 2nd or 3rd time it's been mentioned?? :)
Post a Comment