Friday, January 23, 2009

Pizza!

Jason and I were out to lunch the other day and I overheard the woman in line in front of us saying to her friend that Mackenzie River Pizza now has soy cheese.  Cool for Reder!  I asked her about it and she confirmed what I thought she had said.  I called MRP and asked them about their crust and turns out it's safe for Reder too!  Reder's had plenty of pizza at home (with soy cheese) and sometimes we'll bring a pizza home without any cheese, but this is his first time that he got to go "out for pizza" and eat along with us without having something different!  He thought it was great, and as his mom I was pretty tickled too.  Gramma Janet and Papa Rob and Karie came too so all in all it was a great night!




Here's a picture of Ruby for good measure.  Karie took this photo on Wednesday, when it was so nice outside that she took the kids outside on the deck to bask in the sunshine.  Today poor Ruby wasn't doing so great.  She's cutting at least four teeth that I can see....makes it such that she doesn't want to take her bottle or sleep!  All in all I was surprised how well she kept it together even though I could tell she didn't feel well.  Hopefully it's not so painful for her tomorrow!



1 comment:

diana said...

ok, so reder is allergic to milk? somehow i thought he was allergic to soy also....is he allergic to anything else? sorry i'm so curious!