Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bye Bye Big Boy Bed

Today was another rough day with Reder.  No nap!  Therefore cranky kid by 4!!  He has only napped once in the last five days.  Some may say he's outgrow his nap and doesn't need it anymore, and that's why he won't sleep.  If that were true he should be in better spirits come dinner time.  We asked him about his crib and he told us again and again he wanted it.  So, AGAIN we took apart the big boy bed tonight and reassembled the crib.  He's just not ready for it.  I don't see any need to push it!  His mood improved 100% once he saw Daddy putting the crib together and Mom hauling the mattress out into the hall.  He really may be in his crib till he's 5!

On another note, Ruby also had a rough day.  She's getting three teeth that I can feel, maybe even more.  She cried a lot and wouldn't eat or sleep.  Poor Karie, I think her nerves were fried by the end of today!  To top it off, I had a meeting from 4-6, but luckily I made it home around 5:15 anyway, which I was happy about.  Once I'm done with my job I won't have crazy things like that anymore, hooray!

Some pictures of the kids.  Karie dressed up Reder and Ruby the other day and got these funny pictures.  Reder is in a sailor outfit.



Fat baby Ruby on her tummy!  Not the best picture.



Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to report that both Reder and Ruby are napping!!

1 comment:

diana said...

i like the pics of reder and ruby...although the puff on the nose is still my fav...