Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mommy is a barber

Both of my boys needed haircuts.  So, tonight was the night.  If you remember, this is what I did to Jason last summer:

Gosh, this photo still makes me laugh.  Surprisingly, he still lets me cut his hair.  I got us some new clippers for Christmas and turned out they work quite nicely.  Jason always wanted me to cut his hair to save money - considering I need some professional gray coverage I think I may spend what we saved on these haircuts on myself!  Ha!

Here is a "before" shot of Reder:



"During":



And "after":  (he wanted me to take a sad picture for some reason)



I was shooting for a military-like fade but I think next time I need to cut the back a little shorter.  I love little boys with "high and tights" (as Karie says).

On another note, Reder has a new favorite food....chicken and dumplings!  I made it for dinner tonight (he's never had it before) and he liked it so much he had to slurp from his bowl!  I had to make it with soy milk so he could eat it as opposed to cream, so I'm sure it could have been better, but this was much healthier too.



2 comments:

thebensons123 said...

I still can't believe Jason walked around like that for weeks! Ha, ha! Makes me laugh. Reder definitely is looking like a happier little boy! The BBB thing will come - just give it time! Whatever works, works, right? :)

diana said...

i'm going to need the story behind jason's hair cut....cuz that is way too funny!