This morning I asked Reder if he would like to try sleeping in his big boy bed again and he said YES! So I brought up a mattress, got sheets on it, etc, then we played on it for more than an hour. At naptime it was cool until about 20 minutes into it, then he freaked out on me and wanted in his crib. He told me he doesn't like his big boy bed and wants to sleep in his baby bed! So I drug his mattress back into the hall, re-situated his crib, and he went right to sleep. This is what happened last September when we tried this. My friend Andrea suggests we take the crib down so he doesn't have a choice. I may just do that. TOnight he says he wants to sleep in his big boy bed so Jason's up reading books to him and trying to get him to think the bed is okay. This is a pain! I guess he just needs to get used to it. At naptime he kept coming out of his room so I put a doorknob lock on the inside - a plastic thing that goes around the knob so kids can't open it. Well, pretty soon I hear his door open again so I went up and took a peek. He had opened his door, tossed out the doorknob lock, and closed his door again. Guess if he knows how to remove the lock we're not going to be able to use it!! I'll let you know how tonight goes....
Ruby on the Big Boy Bed:

On a lighter note:
Does Ruby look like her little piggy?? (This little bank is from Gramma Mary and Papa Randy for Christmas...it's a hit!):


This is how Ruby eats puffs. She LOVES them:
Not sure what we're doing this weekend. I think Jason has to go back to work tonight once Reder's in bed. I might just sit and read a book! And possibly drink a margarita.....Happy Weekend!!



3 comments:
I guess two smart parents make for a smart Reder. Next time you think of drinking alone give us a call.
i love the puff on the nose pic! way too cute!!!
Love the puff pic! And great minds think a like - Addison got that SAME piggy for Christmas! :)
Post a Comment