Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I want a puppy

Steffany and Jason are babysitting a cute little silver lab until Saturday. They are not "dog people" per se, so I think this little dog has kept Steff a little busy. She named him Chuckles, at least temporarily, because she chuckles to herself every time she remembers she has a dog in her house. I think it's a great name! Anyway, of course we had to go over and play with him.

This is a terrible picture I got of him....I was never able to get one of him looking at me. He's such a pretty color though!



Ruby liked him. I enjoyed hearing her refer to him as Chuckles:


I'm not sure Reder cared too much, surprisingly. Here is a random shot of him at Steff's:


Anyway, I really liked this dog. He seems so mellow, and happy just to chill (Steff, might you say otherwise??). He didn't bite on us like a piranha either. This experience has given me hope that maybe someday I really could tolerate another puppy in my life, provided he's like Chuckles!

1 comment:

sk said...

I really think you should bid on Chuckles! He is very calm and mellow except right when he wakes up. He loves to snuggle and sleep on me! He eats the crumbs off the floor and has licked every surface clean.