We have a new French Bakery in town. Steffany and Jason gave it two thumbs up. So, since Monday was a holiday and most of my friends did not have to work, we decided to load up the minivan and with everyone and head on over for a treat. I picked up everybody, one by one. Here we are with a full car. You do not see Steff but she is in the front seat:

I am not exactly sure what I got for Ruby but it was chocolate, and it disappeared in about two bites. Guess she liked it! Reder had a cream puff but didn't really like it. For shame! I had a chocolate croissant but there wasn't too much chocolate in it, so after I ate the chocolate, Reder stole the rest of it from me. So I did the notable thing and stole his cream puff. Delicious!
All in all very fun, and delicious. We stopped by AED and dropped off some treats for the boys. What a fun, spontaneous adventure. I am lucky to have such fun friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment