
He only wanted to use pink, since that is a Valentine's color. Jason gave him red and white too but he didn't touch them.
Ruby looks like she is taking this seriously:
But this was getting more and more fun:
And pretty soon we just had to squish our hands in the paint. Her shelf is a mess, but it's definitely "Ruby".
Some other kid stuff....we wonder if Ruby is a lefty. How old do they have to be before you know for sure? She eats, colors, and paints, etc, with her left hand. Funny.
And lately Reder has been WAY into telling me when something I am doing is making a mess. The kitchen was a disaster yesterday afternoon b/c I was cooking up a storm and Reder told me it was really messy and that I should clean it up. I've also had him beg me to clean up sometime I'm doing that isn't necessarily neat and tidy. That kid, he's so anal.
And one day this week I was chatting with Reder and he said "If Jesus is looking down at us, then Mommy, you would be like Ruby, and Ruby would be like a tiny little baby". Guess he has a feeling for size and distance!
Just got done watching the Super Bowl and Jason and I got a kick out of a new PC phrase....guess you say someone is on the "Physically-Unable-to-Play List" instead of the "Injured List". Funny! I suppose we could be completely wrong about this since we know nothing of football....




No comments:
Post a Comment