Sorry for the delay in posting. I have been editing a lot, which means I don't have time, and Jason never has access to the computer.
Anyway, here are the random things we have been up to.
Karie gave the kids her old waitress stuff (credit card/order books, aprons, nametags). They have great fun playing restaurant. I finally had to complain to my waiter the other day though that it shouldn't take so long to get iced tea. I got my dinner before the cook was done with my drink! Reder really gets into it.

We got Reder a Lego set for his birthday. Not because he needed more Lego's, but because he really wanted something he could follow directions with. Here is the airplane he built:
I knew Reder's hair was getting a little long, and I was preparing to buzz it for summer, but just hadn't gotten to it. The other day he woke up with terrible bed head, and there was nothing I could do to control it. I saw my friend Steffany that morning and she asked if I had combed his hair. Surprisingly, I had! I decided that was it - time to cut it off!
Here is the before shot:
And the after shot:
I like him with longer hair too, but the shorter hair is easier, and nice for a change. He reminds me of when he was a baby with short hair like this.Here is a picture of Reder and Ruby playing the piano together:
And finally, Karie decided to move to Texas today as opposed to the end of May. So yesterday we went to Mom and Dad's to say good-bye. While we were there, of course, kids helped Gramma make a pie, and pie crust cookies.
We will be sad without Aunt Karie. We are so used to having her around to entertain us! I don't think Reder totally understood what was happening, but at the same time, he seemed aware that Karie was going somewhere. Hopefully we'll see her again soon.




2 comments:
I like how the haircut changed his smile.
awww, sorry to hear that karie left! wishing her the best.
and i love reder's haircut!
Post a Comment