Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birds in the Wreath

This morning when I opened the front door to let the dogs in I noticed two house finches fly away from the door. I thought that was strange so I peered into the wreath hanging on the door, and lo and behold there was a little nest in it with 4 little eggs. So cute! I hope I didn't scare the birds away for good. We won't use the front door for awhile if we can get away with it.




On another note, I went back to the doctor yet again today because I thought Reder had an ear infection just like Ruby. Turns out he does! So now he is on antibiotics too. His fever from the weekend is gone, but today poor Ruby is in a bad way. She had a fever all day and was happy when she is drugged with Advil, but once that wears off her fever spikes and she's sad. Will we ever be well? Actually I hear her now, so maybe it's time for more meds.

No comments: