It was beautiful Saturday afternoon, so we decided to go on a little hike up Hyalite. I have to admit I wasn't in the mood for some serious exercise, so we just took the kids and dogs a little bit up the History Rock Trail. I think Cubby and Skippy had the most fun. They ran and romped and took serious snow-baths. The kids enjoyed giggling at them when they got stuck in the deep snow. Here are me and Ruby heading up the trail, with Skippy frolicking back towards Jason:

We found a cool snow house that somebody made:
Me and Ruby again. Speaking of Ruby, as soon as we got there she said "POOP!" So I took her under a tree and held her while she squatted and she actually went! Considering the trouble we can have with her to get her to actually go at home, I was pretty happy. I guess your little butt hanging out in the chill will make you go pretty fast, as opposed to playing and messing around, and generally frustrating your mom. She wants to potty-train, because she doesn't like to go in her diaper, but she doesn't always want to go when we want her to go, either. Oh well, she's doing pretty well I think.


No comments:
Post a Comment