Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Friday Night Pizza Party

Last night I made pizza for dinner since that seems like a Friday Night Food. Aunt Karie came over for dinner so we decided to make it special and eat in the family room. We pulled the little kid table away from the wall, and Reder had fun moving little chairs around it and putting out napkins. Dinner was enjoyed by all - well, for the most part. Ruby is so wiggly if she's not strapped in her booster that quite frankly it's exhausting to eat with her like that. Here is a photo of everyone saying "Cheers!":



Sounds like Aunt Karie may be moving to Texas in the coming months. We will most definitely miss her, but at the same time we are excited for her and what her new adventure holds - Jason and I both believe that change is a good thing. I tried to talk to Reder about it but I think he was confused so I will put it off a bit longer. Ruby will be clueless of course but she also loves her Aunt Karie - it will definitely be strange without her!

No comments: