These pictures were taken before we went to Iowa, but that's okay. Here goes.
This is Ruby in long sleeves and jeans in June. There is something wrong here! She is wearing her new little shirt with doggies on the collar from Gramma Mary and Papa Randy. Doesn't she look like a big girl?

I got Reder a tuxedo at a garage sale. It fits him just great, and even came with shoes. He was excited to try it on, as you can tell:
Isn't she pretty? Oh, and I figured out who Ruby looks like...Auntie Jill!! When we were in Iowa I noticed a framed photo on their hutch of Jill and Joel from several years ago, and in Jill's face I saw nothing but Ruby. Well, mystery solved.
She's turned into a monkey, climbing on whatever she possibly can. She must be concentrating...look at the tongue!




No comments:
Post a Comment