Skippy has barking in the middle of the night lately and waking us up (I never go back to sleep after that, but that's another story!). Last night we heard some strange noises that went along with Skippy being obnoxious so I made Jason go downstairs and look. We both figured it was a raccoon at the bird feeder as he has left muddy paw prints on the window beforehand to incriminate himself. When Jason went downstairs this is what he saw:

He scared him away, but very soon after that Skippy was up to no good again so Jason went downstairs and shooed him away and just brought in the feeder for the night. He said he was a big, fat raccoon so I guess we've been keeping him well fed!We had a great Father's Day today. We went to church, and Reder and I had big plans for a dinner picnic but decided to come up with Plan B due to the weather. We decided we would take Daddy to the museum and then out to pizza. I told Reder not to tell Dad as it was a surprise. Well, when Jason's sitting with Reder in the bathroom before naptime Reder starts rattling off the stuff we're going to do "after mimis." Oops. Well, at least he didn't spill the beans about the book he helped me pick out for Daddy as a gift. We got him Atlas Shrugged...something Jason's always wanted to read.
2 comments:
Maybe you should get rid of the bird feeders.
I hear your birds are snobs anyway. Who needs them?!?!!!
Post a Comment