I have posted some about riding my motorcycle - the 1983 Honda XL250R that I have had for nearly 20 years. I have been riding it to and from work almost every day lately, at least when the weather cooperates, which is great, but what I really like is to take it up into the mountains. I did once last summer by myself, but I decided that it is somewhat irresponsible for me to do by myself - What if I were to get stuck, or fall and get hurt, yet be somewhere outside of cell coverage, where nobody knows exactly where I am, on a trail that is only frequented once a week or so?
So I asked Bryan, my boss, to come with me. Last night we went up Hyalite Canyon and explored some old logging roads. We found a lot of neat places, including great overlooks that let us look down at our houses, Bozeman, and the area. Everything is very green. We saw a big buck in velvet. We hesitated going because of the rain clouds, but we only got sprinkled on a little, and saw lots of Rainbows. I hope to do this again more regularly - I think Bryan had a good time too.
No comments:
Post a Comment