Sunday, January 30, 2011

This post has no title

I have been bored lately - not b/c I have nothing to do, but b/c I don't feel like doing any of it. I need an attitude adjustment. Today I decided to do something, so I made potato bread (we skipped church - we were all feeling lazy). These loaves turned out gigantic! I easily could have made 4 loaves with this dough, not 2, but I kept to the recipe. Ruby loved the bread, but Reder did not. Whatever....he loves fresh bread. He just knew it had potatoes in it. Silly.




Yesterday morning the kids woke up ready to play play play, ignoring me and Jason. They have been way into playing "house" lately. Here they decided their house was under the kitchen table, complete with dog hair. Ruby brought down her pillow and blankie and went to bed here. Nice. She's rubbing her eyes to look like she's tired. She told me that.


The other night Daddy made a really cool train track before bed-time. This was Reder's idea - what a nice big brother!


Ruby has been talking nonstop lately about swimming. She goes into great detail, as in what we need to bring with us, what color our goggles should be, etc. Today we decided that after naps, we will go to Bozeman Hot Springs. Ruby and I talked about it, and she said "momma, is it summer?" I had been telling her that we will swim again in the summer....either way, someone's excited!

No comments: