New Years Day was cold, and we all felt like we might have been coming down with a cold. So we took it easy. Our main outing for the day was to the MSU duck pond to feed the ducks. There are so many ducks, and they are very tame, and hungry. The bread went quick though - and it was cold enough that the kids were happy to head back to the car when we were done.




Here are also a couple of pictures of "the snow fort." A couple weeks before Christmas I shoveled a bunch of snow into a pile. Then just before Christmas we dug two doors and a big room in it. The room is big enough for us to sit in, yet it is strong enough I can jump on top without breaking it. But still Katie won't let the kids play inside it unless I am out there with them, for fear of a cave-in. But even so, they like to climb to the top and slide down:


No comments:
Post a Comment