The other day it struck me that since I have a little girl, perhaps I should do her hair. Duh! So, I got some tiny little rubberbands and we tried some pigtails. I think she's pretty darn cute, apart from the "cheese" face. After I got done Reder said "Ruby, I think you look funny." Ruby replied, "No Brudder, I adorable." Ha!

I gave Reder a haircut the same day, so here he is with his new 'do.
Ruby's latest thing is to ask us "What would happen if" questions. For example, "What would happen if Daddy turned into a piece of poop?" Well, Ruby, we'd throw him outside because he would likely stink. "What would happen if Reder turned into milk?" We didn't have a great answer, but Ruby answered it herself with "We would need a big towel!" Not sure where she came up with this type of questions but I get a few everyday.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:
Now that you know it is a cheese face, isn't it adorable too. I don't think any of us will say "cheese" for a picture without imagining the outcome anymore. Pretty darn cute - both of them.
Post a Comment