Sunday, January 30, 2011

A morning at the Children's Museum

One morning this week we went to the Children's Museum. Kids always think this is fun. Here is Reder making a scale to go on the dragon they were going to make for the Chinese New Year:


Ruby made some friends with a few kids there. Some older girls asked her what her name was. I enjoyed watching Ruby pause and think for a minute, then say "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I ROO-bee." Then they called her over to play with them. Here she is dipping her hands in some bubbles:


And they have a great train table downstairs. Notice Ruby's pigtails....


We brought a picnic lunch and ate it on the snack table. All in all very fun! Except, I was starting to realize while we were here how truly sick I was getting....hope I didn't infect everyone! We got home so I could take a nap at the same time as the kids.


No comments: