Another reason I like staying home with my kids - we have time to do seemingly silly things. Last week Reder told me he would really like to go to this certain spot across Fowler (a road just west of us) and take some pictures of things he thinks are pretty. So, today we went on a walk (he rode his bike) to a spot he had in mind, and I let him use the camera to take any picture he wanted. This is what he chose:




Does that mean he thinks I'm pretty? Ha!
We did have to stop by the creek and have a little bite of snack, and throw some rocks. Then he decided he was too tired to ride home, so he walked and I pushed both the stroller and his bike. That was awkward! But, it was fun. I love that boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment