Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July Fun

Here I am just going to post several random photos from July.

One day Ruby insisted on staying in her Thomas the Train jammies all day. As a treat, we had ice cream cones for an afternoon snack. Ruby made a mess with hers:


I got some outdoor furniture for under our picnic shelter for 50% at Home Depot. I love it, and we've already made great use of it. Here are Jason and the kids getting it unpacked and assembled:


The kids play really well together, usually. Here is when they were wrestling under this table I have in the family room:


Reder loves to ride his bike with training wheels. It was a chilly morning, so he wore his garden gloves:

Another morning after breakfast playing Dragon Fortress. Sometimes they can really get into it:


Reder just got up from his nap and wants to play his Lego game with me, so I think I will oblige! Signing off!

1 comment:

Karie said...

I love that, in the picture of the new outdoor furniture, Reder is cleaning up. So very Reder!