I love this picture. I honestly don't remember what we were doing when Jason took it - maybe we were in the mountains? Ruby has food all over her mouth - maybe we were on a picnic. Anyway, happy kids!
Last night we had another great evening. We met a bunch of friends at the park for pizza (a fundraiser for a friend of a friend who has a daughter with cystic fibrosis). There were kids there young enough to thoroughly enjoy playing with my kids, which was so much fun! Ruby was fascinated with the potty they had at the park. She was impressed that the toilets were "UP HIGH!" They really were up high - you didn't really have to sit down at all in order to get on the thing! Ruby is doing GREAT potty training by the way - I think we're about there. Last night at the park was the first time she actually told me she had to go. I usually just take her many times throughout the day, and she goes. Accidents are becoming more rare, and we have yet to have a poop accident, knock on wood! Good girl Ruby! The next battle will be breaking the binkie habit, which I think is going to be a bit more difficult....
No comments:
Post a Comment