Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend Recap

We didn't do much this weekend, but that's okay, sometimes it's nice to spend a lot of time at home.  Reder and Ruby love to be at home, I'm convinced.  They'd rather stay home than go just about anywhere!  Here are some pictures of the kids:

Look at all of Ruby's teeth!  She has 5 so far:


She's no Skinny Minnie!  Well, neither am I, ha!:


Playing in the playhouse.  Ruby really wishes she could crawl around and get into everything just like her big brother:



Cubby and Skippy wanted in SO bad:


Is this not the cutest thing ever?:


Look how big my girl is getting!


This isn't the best picture but I wanted to include it to prove to everyone that yes, I do have a blue-eyed child:




This is what I saw when I opened the blinds in our living room this morning.  Cool!  Reder thought it was pretty neat too.  


2 comments:

Jill said...

That kid is huge! I thought she was going to be a normal sized baby, but I guess she is just a slow starter compared to Big Red. Do we call her Rollie Pollie Ruby? That play house is amazing! Good job Grandma Janet and Papa Rob!

sk said...

Jealous of the play house. We could see it from the road on our way back from skiing. Can't wait to see it with Christmas lights on it. Ruby is a cutie pie and so is Reder.