Friday, February 6, 2009

Batman!

So today when I got home from work, Reder was excited to tell me that he is BATMAN!  He has some pajamas that are batman, and they are lightweight = summertime so he hasn't worn them in a long time.  But he took a bath this afternoon with Ruby, and wanted to wear them afterwards.  

Tonight after Ruby was in bed Katie went to town to run some errands, while I stayed home and played with Reder.  He was showing me how high BATMAN can jump, and then wanted me to take pictures so that "Reder can look."  It was really funny.  Here are some pictures, including one he took of "Daddy jump now.  Reder take picture."




And here is one of Ruby digging through the toy basket - her new favorite activity.  

1 comment:

sk said...

Does mom know Reder was jumping? So I have to ask was he on a trampoline or jumping off the couch? Who said white boys can't jump.