Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Funny Reder-isms

Reder really says some funny things.

Monday I was folding his clothes and he tells me "thank you for doing my laundry, Mommy."  Yeah, he's learning!  Sometimes you wonder if the whole "now what do you say, Reder" game is clicking with him but I guess it is!

I was putting Reder to bed and he told me Ruby's favorite food is Puffs.  He asked me what my favorite food is and I said pizza and oranges (just to say something).  Then he tells me "Reder's favorite is guacamole!"  Just like me!!  Good boy!

Last night at bedtime he freaked out.  We thought he was asleep but then he starts shouting "I don't want to watch it!!"  I eventually went up and asked him what was up.  He tells me "Reder no want to watch Lightning McQueen movie (for those of you who don't know, that's Cars).  Mail it back to Gramma Janet.  Gramma Janet watch it at her house.  Reder no like it.  Movie scares Reder like Daddy scares Reder when he hides behind Mommy's bed."  This is funny b/c he LOVES that movie and we've watched it a million times since Kaitlynn and Tanner sent it for Christmas.  There is a relatively scary part in it and I think that's what he was referring to.  Don't ask me why all of a sudden it was bad!  Daddy scared Reder really bad the other night when he hid behind our bed and jumped out at him when he was heading to our bathroom to take a bath.

I'm not thinking of anything else at the moment but I do know Jason and I are constantly looking at each and laughing when Reder says something funny.

Random Photos:

Here is a picture of the kids in their jammies they got from GG and Pops for Christmas:



Ruby at 8 months:


Reder at 8 months:



Obviously different kids but I see some similarities!

Tomorrow is Friday for me and I can hardly wait!  I only have three more weeks of working after this one and I'm really looking forward to staying home with the kids.

Well, time for bed!

2 comments:

sk said...

ok - your blog post was 8:17pm and it said ready for bed. Please tell me it isn't so. Can't wait to celebrate for your retirement party!

Anonymous said...

Your kid cracks me up.