Yesterday was Reder's Christmas program at school. He has been quite social and un-shy lately, so I thought for sure he would sing. Karie said no, he'll probably be like Forrest Gump in the Baptist choir. Reder was telling me all week the songs they were going to sing, etc, so I thought Karie would be wrong. He started out good, doing some hand motions and maybe singing a little:

But then he clammed up and just stood there (he is the second from the right). I don't know if he realized we were watching or what, but no more singing from him. The show was priceless though, as some of these kids were really going for it, like Quaid (first on the left). Another funny thing was that at one point Reder dropped his jingle bells, and over everyone's singing, he announced that "I ranged that too hard and dropped it!".


No comments:
Post a Comment