Last week Gramma Janet came over and spent the morning with us. I ran to town for a quick errand, and when I came back Gramma had taught the kids "position 1" and how to jump like a ballerina (I was really sad I missed witnessing her demonstrations). Kids thought this was great! They have been practicing being ballerinas ever since then.
So, of course we had to show off our new skills to Dad when he got home from work. Sadly, here is me trying to recreate a ballerina jump:

Reder's pretty good at Position 1!:
Ruby was definitely getting it too:
They definitely have this sort of stuff on the brain, b/c this morning as I was heading downstairs to exercise, Ruby tells me "Mommy, you go downstairs and do some acrobatics!"



2 comments:
Nice post. Katie, your ballerina skills appear to beat out your baseball skills.
Reder looks so at home in his tutu!
Post a Comment