After bathtime we usually play in Reder's room for awhile until it's time for bed. Tonight Jason put a pull-up on Ruby's head. We all know Ruby loves hats so she thought this was funny. Of course Reder then wanted one for his head so this is what we ended up with:

Reder called them their Soldier Hats. He's not too far off the mark! That's what I love about kids - they call it like it is!
On another note, I made some granola yesterday, and it is now Ruby's favorite food. I think this picture makes that obvious:
Today we went and had lunch at Daddy's work. That was fun! Reder and Daddy were really missing each other b/c Reder has been sleeping in so much in the mornings that Jason doesn't get to see him before he has to go to work, and last night we went on a date while Karie babysat so he didn't get to see him then either. Then after naptime my friend Steffany came over and we all went on a little hike up Palisade Falls. Lots of fun! Ruby discovered the joy of throwing rocks into the creek, and Steffany helped Reder crawl all over the cliffs. Thanks Steff!


1 comment:
i will get you some pics soon of the hike. so I have to ask - is Reder wearing Ruby's pull ups in the soldier picture? (or were pink pull ups on sale?)
Post a Comment