I have a drawer in the kitchen where I keep all of Reder's art supplies. Yesterday he rediscovered it and took every last thing out of the drawer and spread it all over the floor. Ahh! I suggested we clean it up and organize his drawer and he is just like me - he took to that idea like a duck takes to water! We got everything all put away and neat and then we decided to play with it. Here is a photo of Ruby and Reder playing with this color board-thing he has: (Not sure why the photo is rotated....)
Then we did some painting. This was Ruby's first experience with art. She liked it! Reder's painting is of "roads" and Ruby's is just a mess. We'll definitely do this again soon! I will say Ruby managed to get paint everywhere....even in every nook and cranny of her binkie!
PS: If you notice purple around Reder's mouth, it's because he found some grape chapstick in his room while he was "napping" and put it all over his mouth. After nap I asked him what he had done and he told me he put some "Ipkick" on for when Daddy comes home (which at that time wouldn't have been for hours!). Where does he get this stuff?? I must mention I don't put on lipstick for when Daddy comes home!!!
1 comment:
Oh my the lip stick on Reder cracked me up. Maybe he is giving you a hint of what you need to start doing for daddy. hint hint hint
Post a Comment